Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021:
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 recruiting for the government of Assam open vacancies for MTS, LDC and Others.
Posts: MTS, LDC & Other Posts
Last Date: 22/02/2021
Army War College Recruitment Notification: mod.gov.in
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited by Ministry of Defence – HQ Army War College from eligible candidates to fill up 39 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned for following posts i.e. Cinema Projectionist/Video Operator/Mech/Mixer/Photographer, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver, Electrician, Cook, Poster Maker, MTS, Barber, Fatigueman, Supervsior, Overseer & Cycle Fitter. MOD is going to recruit 39 aspirants for above said Latest Ministry of Defence Jobs and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Defence Jobs those aspirants should send the filled application form to given address Within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Applicants should pass 10th Std/ 12th Std from recognized board. Age limit should be 18 to 25 years. MOD selection will be based on written exam/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at HQ, Army War College [Madhya Pradesh]. Ministry of Defence recruitment 2021 notification & Army War College recruitment application form is available @ mod.gov.in. Offline mode applications only will be accepted. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Ministry of Defence vacancy, upcoming MOD jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, result, merit list, selection list, admit card, upcoming central govt notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Ministry of Defence (MOD)
Ministry of Defence of government of India is responsible for defence part of India. The supreme command of the armed forces in India is President of India and the remaining responsibilities fall under the ministry of defence. The Defence ministry of India was formed in the year 1776. Defence ministry performs functions such as obtaining policy directions from government for all defence and security related matters and communicating with the service headquarters and inter-services organizations.
Details of Army War College Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Ministry of Defence|
|Job Name||Cinema Projectionist/Video Operator/Mech/Mixer/Photographer, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver, Electrician, Cook, Poster Maker, MTS, Barber, Fatigueman, Supervsior, Overseer & Cycle Fitter|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News|
You may visit www.indianarmy.nic.in Website to get more details about MOD recruitment. Here you will get information of Steno & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Job News Portalregularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details
- As per the MOD notification, overall 39 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Cinema Projectionist/ Video Operator/ Mech/ Mixer/ Photographer||01||Rs.29200-92300|
|Lower Division Clerk||10||Rs.19900-63200|
|Civilian Motor Driver||04|
Eligibility Criteria for MOD Steno, Cook, MTS & Other Posts
- Steno & LDC: Applicants should pass 12th Std.
- All Other Posts: Must pass Matriculation.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- MOD selection will be based on written test and skill/physical/ practical/typing test.
Mode of Application
- Only Offline Applications are acepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
The Presiding Officer,Civilian Direct Recruitment (Scrutiny of Applications) Board,Senior Command Wing, Army War College, Mhow (MP)–45344
How to apply Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website mod.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
- Address Assam, India
- Qualification Steno & LDC: Applicants should pass 12th Std. All Other Posts: Must pass Matriculation.