Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021
Posts: Sagara Mitra
Last Date: 27.01.2021
Download Application Form: prakasam.ap.gov.in
The government of Andhra Pradesh Department of Fisheries has recently announced a recruitment notification for the post of Sagara Mitra for Prakasam district. AP Fisheries department is going to filling up 65 vacancies under Pradhan Mantri Matysa Sampada Yojana (PMMSY). Interested candidates may download the application form from the official website and fill in up details correctly. Forward application form to the corresponding address on or before 27.01.2021. An applicant who is seeking Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Department can use this opportunity. The salary for the above post is Rs. 10,000.
AP Fisheries Department (Prakasam District) has released a notification on 05.01.2021. The selection process based on Interview and their educational qualification i.e. Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma holders from a recognized university and Bachelors’s degree in Fisheries Science/ Marine Biology and Zoology. The selection procedure will be 75% for Merit, 10% for Soft Skills, and 15% for Interview. Selection will be made by a District Selection committee with District Collector/ Joint Collector. The selected candidate names will be published in a Local leading newspaper. Extension of their services by year by year based on their performance. The notification link is given below for any reference.
Details of AP Fisheries Department Prakasam Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||Government of Andhra Pradesh Department of Fisheries|
|Job Name||Sagara Mitra|
|Job Location||(Prakasam) Andhra Pradesh|
|Notification Released Date||05.01.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||27.01.2021|
Candidates must visit the official website “prakasam.ap.gov.in” to get the details of the Government of Andhra Pradesh Department of Fisheries recruitment 2021. Here you will get the details for the post of Sagara Mitra includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode, and how to apply process. Be connected with Job News Portal to get more latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Fisheries Sagara Mitra Jobs
- Applicant must have completed Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 30.11.2020)
- The age limit should be between 18 years to 35 years.
- Merit list/ Interview/ Soft Skills.
- The last date to submit an offline application is 27.01.2021 and send the application form to the corresponding address.
- Check the notification for address.
Steps to apply Andhra Pradesh State Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “prakasam.ap.gov.in”
- On the homepage, click Notices-> Recruitment to find the notification of Application for the post of Sagara Mitra- 2020’21 (Contract).
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Candidates should download the application form from the official website.
- Fill in the details correctly and send the application form to the corresponding address on or before the last date.
- The notification link is given below for any reference.
- Address Andhra pradesh
- Qualification Applicant must have completed Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.